You may also contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about you when you interact with us, including when you:
• place an order for jewelry;
• create an account on our website;
• subscribe to our newsletter;
• participate in a survey, contest, or promotion;
• contact us with a question or concern;
The types of information we may collect from you include:
• your name, email address, postal address, and phone number;
• information about the jewelry you purchase, such as the style, size, and price.
USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use information about you for the following purposes:
• to respond to your customer service inquiries;
• to send you marketing communications about our products and services;
• to administer contests, surveys, or promotions you participate in;
• to improve our website and customer experience;
• to protect the security or integrity of our website and Rozefs; and
• for other business purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may share information about you as follows:
• With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
• In response to a subpoena or other legal request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
If you prefer that we do not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes, you can opt-out of this sharing by contacting us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, we may still send you important administrative messages and information about our website.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below to request access to the information that we have about you or to correct or delete inaccurate information. We may decline your request in certain circumstances in accordance with applicable law, such as if the information is not able to be deleted due to technical constraints or if the information is subject to an ongoing investigation.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US