Blue sapphire gemstone, also known as Neelam” is one of the classic precious gemstones. It is valued for its hardness and bright color. Blue sapphire has been a top choice luxury gemstone for important jewelry such as engagement rigs. Rozefs offers a collection of Blue Sapphire Neelam gemstones for sale in both raw and polished forms. Global shipping is available.
Sapphire Gemstones were referred to as hyacinths in ancient times. The word “safir,” from both Hebrew and Arabic roots, stands for blue color. Yet sapphires come in almost every color, such as yellow, pink, green, and purple.
Blue Sapphire Facts
Sapphire gemstones are faceted into all shapes, start, cat’s eye, etc. Some Sapphire gemstones change color n different types of lights. Blue Sapphire or Neelam gemstones belong to the same mineral species as ruby “Corundum”.
Blue sapphire gemstones are durable due to their 9.0 harness on the Mohs hardness scale.
Benefits of Wearing Blue Sapphire/Neelam Gemstone
Wearing Blue Saphire/Neelam gemstone brings clarity to the mind, and the wearer feels contentment. Here are the most reported benefits of Blue Sapphire Neelam Gemstone:
- Boosts metabolism
- Mental relief
- Helps to fight Cancer
- Enhances mental strength & Decision making
- Protection from the evil eye
- Help gain self-control
- Removes negative thoughts and unknown fears
- Gives a financial boost
- All positive results go in your favor
- Lessens Anxiety & Fatigue
- Bestows Wealth & Good Luck
Buy Blue Sapphire Gemstone
Ready to buy Blue Sapphire Gemstone? Whether you’re looking to buy a raw blue sapphire or a piece of sapphire jewelry.
- Color: Look at the hue and saturation of the blue sapphire gemstone.
- Check Treatment: Unheated blue sapphires have high prices and best in quality. Heated gemstones are cheaper
- Inclusions are good: Slight flaws in the gem might be a concern for a diamond, but not for natural sapphires. Flawless sapphires are likely to be lab created and less valuable than a natural ones.
- Looking for Variable Colors: Classic blue color is the most popular sapphire, its other colors such as pink yellow, and black make beautiful shiny jewelry.
Sapphire Gemstone Colors
Where to buy Blue Sapphire/Neelam gemstone?
Rozefs offers a variety of Blue Sapphire gemstones for sale, mined in Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. Pakistani blue Sapphire gemstones for sale, we offer the best quality and price, and export worldwide.
Blue Sapphire has been used in jewelry for centuries all over the world. Gemstone buyer with experience understands that it is best to buy Blue Sapphire gemstone than to buy jewelry and unmounting the gemstones. There are a lot of sapphire gemstone colors available in the market, and each of them has its own significance and characteristics.
Buying raw blue sapphire is a great option for jewelers who want to develop outstanding jewelry by shaping rubies as per design requirements.
The quality of blue sapphire gemstone depends on its color, cut, and clarity. Its weight is defined in Carats. The cut of the blue sapphire gemstone is defined by its shape, shape highly affects the size and possible style for future use in jewelry. The clarity of the sapphire stone is defined by the number of flaws in a stone, the fewer flaws the more perfection.
There are no reviews yet.